Your new company
Having achieved consecutive year on year growth, this leading manufacturer in South China has emerged as the market leader in their field. With an aggressive growth plan and the vision to become a better leader in its field, it continues to gain market share over its competitors. Now they are now looking for a plant manager to be based in Guangdong.
Your new role
In this leadership role, you will directly report to COO and manage the whole plant operation. You are responsible for establishing and improving the KPI of each major functions.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- You’ll be able to demonstrate relevant previous experience in large scale manufacturing site as well as:
- Good knowledge in lean concept and good people management skills.
- Experience in handling factory operations issues.
- Solid knowledge of metal & mechanical goods processes.
- Good proficiency in both English and Mandarin.
What you need to do now
- Opportunity to lead a reputable multi-national company with stable growth
- Continuous development opportunities by working in an organization which has stable year on year growth and good financial health
If you're interested in this role, please contact Hays Consultant Dara Chen at Dara.Chen@hays.cn, 020-3811 0320 and 13611484903 (Wechat). #1231056