Globally leading driverless organization, machine learning, job
Your new company
Headquartered in California, this company have pioneered autonomous mobility deployment to benefit people in both the US and China. They are keen on launching and offering a public-facing Robotaxi service for the world. As they continue to make strides in our autonomous vehicle system, they look forward to having you along for the ride.
Your new role
1) Responsible for the research and development and performance improvement of image algorithms in the autonomous driving perception system, including but not limited to: detection, tracking, Classification, semantic segmentation, etc.
What you'll need to succeed
1) Bachelor degree or above in computer or related major
2) Familiar with the basic algorithms related to deep learning and computer vision
3) Familiar with CNN-based image detection, tracking, recognition and other algorithmic processes
4) Excellent programming ability, familiar with C/C++ or Python
5) Have strong independent problem-solving skills, learning skills and communication skills
What you'll get in return
Working in a Globally Leading Platform
High and attractive package
Boost in your career
Passionate and active working environment
What you need to do now
This is an urgent role please email your CV to Nicole.Yu@hays.cn or contact 021 2306 5415 for immediate response. If this is not the right job for you, feel free to write us your career expectations or kindly recommend this opportunity to your network and friends. Talk soon.
Technology & Internet Services
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Lulu Guan, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Shanghai
Unit 1205-1212, HKRI Centre One, HKRI Taikoo Hui, 288 Shimen Road (No.1)