Your new company
SUSE is a global leader in innovative, reliable and enterprise-grade open-source solutions, relied upon by more than 60% of the Fortune 500 to power their mission-critical workloads. We specialize in Enterprise Linux, Kubernetes Management, and Edge solutions, and collaborate with partners and communities to empower our customers to innovate everywhere –- from the data center to the cloud, to the edge and beyond. SUSE puts the “open” back in open source, giving customers the agility to tackle innovation challenges today and the freedom to evolve their strategy and solutions tomorrow. The company is headquartered in Nuremberg, Germany, and employs nearly 2000 people globally. SUSE is listed in the Prime Standard of the Frankfurt Stock Exchange.
Your new role
Serves as the overall account lead for a series of named accounts in South China. Understands clients' key business and focuses on driving value for the client and maximizing revenue for the company. As a member of SUSE Account Executive, you will require to
What you'll need to succeed
- Coordinates/Owns account plans for strategic commercial accounts in the account planning process
- Focuses on expand business into new area and enlarge deals from various perspectives.
- Leverage existing opportunities to upsell into existing accounts.
- Establishes a professional working relationship (up to the executive level) with clients and develops a core understanding of the unique business needs.
- Engages partners effectively to improve win rates on selective deals.
- Builds growth opportunities using the account planning process; actively manages planning process through scheduled reviews and updates.
- Generates leads for company volume products and certain value products and collaborates with other specialists or partners as needed.
- Responsible for achieving/managing quarterly, half yearly or yearly quota.
- Enters opportunities in pipeline tools and updates them weekly. Recommends and Implements Pipeline management practices.
- Sell solutions that include hardware, software and services.
- Build and deploy a territory account plan that includes working with partners, specialists.
- Ability to implement margin recovery activities/strategies in full ownership of the account or in partial ownership depending on account coverage.
- Acts as a first interface for international accounts in collaboration with members of global business teams, and local teams.
- Identifies customer requirements, matches with company capabilities and chooses the respective company supply chain accordingly (Direct or Indirect).
- Reviews and designs sales policy and strategy.
What you need to do now
- Familiar with FSI/Manufacture industry or work as Territory Sales in South/East China
- Understands software offerings, especially in Open-Source area and Infrastructure level offerings.
- Extensive vertical industry knowledge and advanced degree of selling skills.
- Typically, 5+ years of experience as referenced above.
- Account management experience required.
- Broad understanding of the customer's needs; applies standard as well as creative solutions to meet those needs.
- Ability to coordinate internal and external partners to deliver appropriate solution sale.
- Able to interface with senior levels internal to the company and external client and partner groups.
- Knows when to adjust business plans based on account and industry segment opportunities.
- Use consultative selling skills to proactively help customers with making IT business decisions.
- Partner organization intelligence aligned with partner management skills.
- Conceptualizes and articulates well-targeted solutions in area of specialty - from proposal to contract sign off.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1224335