A financial service company is looking for an admin assistant
Your new company
A financial service company with high reputation in the industry.
Your new role
- Maintain appointments and meetings by scheduling and coordinating appropriate time
- Provide secretarial and administrative support to the team, including travel arrangement, expense report preparation, documentation, receiving phone calls and photocopy etc.
- Handle team administrative tasks, such as allowance invoice collection, lean office and other required
- Play as an important role on office activities, such as preparing meeting; organizing team building; coordinating overseas colleagues visit to China etc.
- Other admin issues assigned by the manager.
What you'll need to succeed
- 3 or above relevant working experiences
- Detail-oriented and multitasking
- Stable and willing to learn
What you'll get in return
- Comparable salary
- Work life balance
What you need to do now
Please submit your resume to Terence.Wu@hays.cn with an e-mail subject “Admin Assistant, Shanghai" or contact Terence Wu at +86 13167157774 for more information. #1218297