Your New Company
This is a E-commerce platform foreign MNC with a high reputation in Shanghai. They provide an innovative and supportive working environment and actively encourage career development. Due to the company's growth and future expansion, they are looking for a Mobile Application Engineer.
Your New Role
As a mobile application engineer you will work closely with our business, design, and engineering teams to build native applications that re-define the customer shopping experience. You have a variety of opportunities developing services, not only for our customers but also for our store staff to improve their daily operations.
• Design and implement applications considering user experience, performance, maintainability, cost, and up-to-date technologies.
• Opportunity to develop and ship the in-house applications of our brands including UNIQLO and GU to our customers around the globe.
• Analyze users and make improvement plans with our business planners and UI/UX designers for the expansion of our business.
• Develop applications for FR employees to improve business operations and customer support.
What you'll need to succeed
• Over 3 years industry experience in iOS (Objective-C/Swift) or Android (Java/Kotlin) development.
• Experience using a pull request based developing process with Git / GitHub.
• Master or bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field.
• UI implementation based on Material Design Guidelines.
• Over 6 months experience using Kotlin as main programming language (1 year preferred).
• General understanding of the following technologies:
o Clean architecture
o RxJava / RxKotlin
o Android architecture components
• UI implementation based on iOS Human Interface Guideline
• Deeply understand the lifecycle of the app and UIViewController
• Good at the usage of common UIKit components and deeply understand view layout mechanism and process
• Good at AutoLayout, setting up constraints with different priority, especially in cells.
• Over 1 year experience of Swift.
• Experience or Understanding of the below: Design the code to be maintainable and testable；Rx；Carthage
What you'll get in return
1. Work-life balance
2. Housing allowance
3. E-commerce platform
What you need to do now
If you are interested in this position, please contact Doris.Lei via email Doris.Lei@hays.cn or phone +86 18616121641 for more information.
If the job isn't suitable for you, but you're looking for a new position, please get in touch and we'll discuss your career in confidence.