Your new company
Our client is the first global-focused novel drug discovery companies in China. Over the past two decades, they have established a fully integrated R&D platform with world-class discovery and development capabilities.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Develop internal novel antibody technology platform, including but not limited to bispecific, multi-specific antibodies, etc. to ensure quality support to pipeline programs in engineering and characterizing novel molecules.
- Lead a group of scientists to efficiently advance novel antibody programs, and feed high quality drug molecules to R&D pipeline.
- Develop novel antibody formats to ensure proprietary position in the field.
- Manage novel antibody portfolio to achieve company short term and long term goals.
- Identify and maintain collaborations with top industrial partners and academic researchers to support novel antibody efforts.
What you'll get in return
- PhD or MSc with minimum 8 years of academic/industry experience in antibody/protein engineering.
- Extensive knowledge in target biology. Expertise in target validation studies.
- Experience in developing biochemical assays, cell-based function assays is a plus
- Extensive experience in bi/multi-specific antibody engineering.
- Knowledge and experience in oncology and immunology drug discovery is a plus
Competitive salary with an international company platform to expand your skills and knowledge.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1219513