A company specializing in life sciences is looking for an API Sr. Manager or Associate Director.
Your new company
This is a foreign listed company with a high reputation in Shanghai. They provide an innovative and supportive working environment and actively encourage career development. Due to the company's growth and future expansion, they are looking for an API Sr. Manager or Associate Director.
Your new role
· Lead and manage multiple projects simultaneously, allocate resources and coordinate project activities to facilitate the achievements of major milestones of projects to ensure required deliveries on time.
· Define targeted delivery, key milestone & task with timeline, and manage budget forecast accordingly.
· Perform synthetic route design and scouting for the purpose of process R&D of API & related compounds through both internal lab work and collaboration with CRO/CDMO.
· Take part in up-scaling and OOS/OOT/deviation investigation and trouble shooting in a timely manner.
· Take part in the compilation of regulatory package and know-how documentation.
· Maintains professional skills/knowledge by keeping abreast of literature, regulations, and guidelines.
· Supervises scientific personnel as appropriate to the effective operation of the research team.
· Proactively participates in team activities as an excellent team player, contributes to project deliveries.
What you'll need to succeed
· In organic or medicinal chemistry with >= 6 years of experience (including postdoctoral studies) in synthetic route design & scouting and process R&D in small molecule API (NCE) within pharmaceuticals, with exposure to late phase development is a plus.
· A proven track record in taking ownership of chemistry/process problems and developing safe & elegant routes/solutions is a fundamental requirement.
· Experience in leading a technical team and initiating and managing external partner activity is essential, and experience of the manufacturing environment is a plus.
What you'll get in return
· Stable development platform
· Positive working atmosphere
· Excellent working partner
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1221959
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Emma Guo, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Shanghai
Unit 1205-1212, HKRI Centre One, HKRI Taikoo Hui, 288 Shimen Road (No.1)