Your new company
Innovative, Diversity, Flexible Org in Consumer/ Retail community
Your new role
We’re looking for an Expert Application Security Expert. This role will be involved with building a world-class security technical advisory and thought-leadership organization providing exceptional and practical, technical and logistical direction to its internal customers; enabling Company to move and innovate rapidly while minimizing risks to the Brand. The focus areas for this role are Secure Development Lifecycle Management, Application Security (WWW and Mobile), Cloud Security, Risk and Compliance, and Business to Business Security within Company’s Business Units. The candidate needs to have strong Application Security knowledge, extremely strong written and verbal communication skills and an ability to communicate across all areas and levels of the business and to comprehend complex business initiatives, excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, and be a motivated self-starter who is has a track record of taking ownership of information security challenges and driving them to resolution. If this is you, you’ll be working with the Application Security Consulting team to perform these key tasks:
What you'll need to succeed
- Provide critical input and guidance to ensure that Company’s Business is aligned appropriately with Corporate Information Security when considering key priorities such as business requirements, industry threat landscape, and risk appetite of Company, Inc.
- Work closely with Company Business and Technical teams end-to-end in releasing secure and compliant infrastructure, applications and experiences at the speed of business.
- Partner with business and technology to provide expert security guidance into design and implementation of Company’s Business capabilities.
- Consult with both technology and business teams to identify priorities and security capability requirements and incorporate these requirements into the security strategy.
What you need to do now
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Business Information Management or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 8 years' experience in information security or information technology disciplines.
- Expertise in several security domains such as Application Security, Cloud Security, Network Security, Mobile Security, End-Point Security, Identity Services, Risk Management, & Data Protection capabilities.
- Expert in Cloud technologies (IaaS, SaaS, and PaaS) and implementations, including delivery models.
- Experience with SAP, Supply Chain, Retail business, and Manufacturing processes is highly beneficial.
- Proven ability to pull a diverse group of individuals with different goals together and facilitate productive discussions driving towards results.
- Proven experience in identifying solutions for complex problems.
- Proven ability to work within highly matrixed organization to influence and drive results.
- Proven ability to communicate and influence security service catalogs, technologies, capabilities, and strategic roadmap and priorities.
- CISSP, CISM, CISA, CRISC, SANS or related certifications strongly preferred but equivalent knowledge will be considered.
Sound like you ? Send us your CV to Shawn.CONG@Hays.cn or 021-2322 9757 #1228699