Your new role
1. Perform clinical trial database quality/integrity checks by generating SAS data listings, summary tables, and graphs for data reviewing and cleaning.
2. Develop SAS programs and generate complete, accurate and validated statistical TLGs in well-defined formats.
3. Program SDTM and ADaM datasets according to the dataset specifications.
4. Create SDTM annotated patient Case Report Forms.
5. Develop SDTM dataset specifications under the supervision of a Senior Statistical Programmer or a Biostatistician.
6. Perform data conversion between datasets with two different formats according to conversion requirements/specifications, e.g. converting from Excel data records to SAS datasets, non-CDISC compliant datasets to CDISC compliant datasets.
7. Manage electronic data transfers from trial sponsors or other external clinical trial data vendors, such as central laboratories or other specialty laboratories.
What you'll need to succeed
1. A Master’s degree in Statistics, Biostatistics, Bioinformatics, Computer Sciences, and Mathematics, or other relevant fields required.
2. At least one year of experience using SAS.
3. SAS certification for Base, Advanced, and Clinical Trials Programmers highly preferred.
4. A College English Test (CET) 6 certificate is highly preferred.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1226249
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Lunah Wang, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Shanghai
Unit 1205-1212, HKRI Centre One, HKRI Taikoo Hui, 288 Shimen Road (No.1)