Your New Company:
A foreign-owned mining company. Lithium battery related projects. High-tech research and development. Cover the new energy sector.
Your New Role:
1. Monitor the scientific and technological progress made by China in certain areas;
2. Carry out research and analysis on technologies of interest, industrial trend and forming relevant in-house insights;
3. Understand the technology demand from internal stakeholders and keep an eye on China’s technology sector for business opportunities.
4. Lead engagement with internal and external partners on technology and innovation
5. Provide insight into strategy, roadmap, and action plan for certain technology areas
6. Support project initiation and delivery
7. Work with other colleagues to understand China technology strategy, making sure your work serves China strategy.
8. Maintain contact with internal stakeholders where required to understand our business demand
9. Communicate with external stakeholders to build understanding of a technology or industry.
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
1. Bachelor’s degree or above in science or engineering
2. A background of one of the following subjects is preferred: mining, mineral processing, metallurgy, automation, artificial intelligence, control science and engineering.
3. Working experience in research, analysis, engineering or science and technology management are preferred.
4. Good understanding of technology needed by metals and mining industry and the trends in relevant sectors
5. Critical and creative thinking
6. Collaborative team player, capable of working well with internal and external stakeholders
7. Self-motivated and proactive working style
8. Ability to communicate the insights via written deliverables or presentations
9. Good people and communication skills
10. Verbal and written fluency in both English and Mandarin
Please email your CV to SunnyHF.Wang@hays.cn for further discussion. Title with "Name + Title + Expected Salary. " #1231263
Manufacturing & Production
Talk to a consultant
Talk to SunnyHF Wang, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Shanghai
Unit 1205-1212, HKRI Centre One, HKRI Taikoo Hui, 288 Shimen Road (No.1)