Business Development Executive in a global marketing service company, base in Shanghai
Your new company
A global marketing service company
Your new role
· The Business Development Executive’s primary role is to achieve annual revenue targets and maximise sales revenues from new & existing clients across different divisions of accounts including Market research, insights, Innovation, commercial development, planning, strategy, finance, etc and matches their needs with existing market intelligence as well as our Consulting services.
· Throughout years of penetration in China, we combine qualitative and quantitative methods for strong data and deeper insights on client’s projects such as market entry, innovation trends exploring, channel strategy, B2B solutions, IPO reports, etc.
· This is a proactive, commercially driven role where success is ultimately measured in revenue growth. The Business Development Executive must be confident and self-motivated, and keen to work closely with clients and drive the commercial agenda.
· Each BDE manages a territory of new & existing clients and responsible for growing revenues and embedding the company (preferred supplier).
What you'll need to succeed
· Responsible to increase business with clients & prospects within industries of the territory present in China
· Understand all of company’s intelligence systems, how to show them and how they are used by our customers – by roles within customer organizations and by end applications
· To identify new prospects to explore business opportunities and new contacts/divisions within existing clients & to create upsell opportunities
· To help develop new consulting opportunities in conjunction with CGBD colleague – relying on previous collaboration within the industry which can be marketed to prospective clients
· Manage new/upsell contract negotiations to ensure maximum client value
· Develop strong client relationships by deep understanding on client’s org chart, responsibilities and priorities of each divisions.
· Explore all opportunities for increasing client value, pitching new content wherever possible
· Provide support to clients liaising with internal colleagues as necessary
· Offer demo/insight sharing to all users of clients to ensure they understand the full range of content and functionality available in Passport. Taking the opportunity to uncover client’s hidden needs and explore.
The company is looking for a sales – orientated and driven person, ideally with experience of selling in marketing research and consulting solutions, who has ability to turn feature to benefits, and has curiosity to learn more internally and externally. The candidate shall work as a “consulting sales” who is helpful to client and has strong business sense to identify areas we can work with the clients:
· Excellent communication, presentation, negotiation and selling skills
· Experience in dealing with companies across multiple industries
· A high level of Word, Excel and PPT
· Fluency in oral and written English, and Mandarin
· A tenacious pro-active, target-driven approach to sales
· Strong individual that can work in team
· Commercial awareness and a good knowledge of business in China
· Confidence in dealing with senior decision-makers
· Good business research knowledge
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to the owing consultant Molly Yang
Call:13127730756(same as WeChat-the fastest way to connect me)
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1228152
Technology & Internet Services
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Molly Yang, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Shanghai
Unit 1205-1212, HKRI Centre One, HKRI Taikoo Hui, 288 Shimen Road (No.1)