1. Daily attendance management for employees. Do record of employees’ overtime, annual leave, day-off, etc.
2. Send out abnormal attendance report and follow them actively.
3. Answer inquiries about attendance from employees and give relevant explanations to whom in need.
4. Dispose abnormal attendance to complete relevant reports.
5. Update employee profile.
6. Employee’s on board and resignation relevant issues.
7. Other tasks assigned by line manager.
1. At least 2 years of HR experience;
2. Familiar with the local labor law,policy and regulations;
3. Experience in Human Resource Management SAP system;
4. Good PC, Excel and date analysis skills;
5. Good command in both written and oral English;
6. Strong analytical skills preferably with statistic knowledge, good communication skills. #1230754
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Vivian Yin, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Suzhou