- Working under global environment to execute new product development project and new technology development projects by leveraging CFD simulation;
- Manage CFD project execution to meet NPD/ NTP project schedule and requirement;
- Be responsible for consulting on product development projects and working closely with product engineer to simulate existing and new products, identify design improvement opportunity and drive for implementation.
- MS or higher degree in Fluid Mechanics, Thermal Energy Engineering or other related. Formal Course in numerical heat transfer or numerical flow mechanics desired;
- Solid project experience and knowledge of combustion and heat transfer;
- Solid foundation of computing fluid mechanics and be capable understanding the physics behind calculations;
- Good English skills.