Your new company
This is a foreign MNC with a high reputation in Shanghai. They provide an innovative and supportive working environment and actively encourage career development. Due to the company's growth and future expansion, they are looking for an Chemist, Analytical Research.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- under general supervision of lab team leader, independently perform analytical tasks and sample testing using standard techniques, procedures and equipment
- support the professional, customer-oriented and proactive analytical service by: support internal partner, interpret results, make own conclusions and suggestions/advice to the partners. Proactively adapting and optimizing methods, procedures and workflow. Referring to relevant current scientific literature.
- summarize and report on complex requests and document results in LIMS
- interpret results and suggest next experimental plan accordingly
- prepare, run and maintain equipment in the lab
- perform general lab assignments (e.g. chemicals and equipment inventory review, lab house-keeping) as assigned
- comply with regulations concerning safety, health and environment
- Support lab leader for request reviews, presentations, scientific reports, literature search and analysis
- optional additional task: overtake responsibility for analytical group (e.g. Safety, IT, …)
What you'll get in return
- Bachaler or Master in Material Physics, Polymer physics, Material Science or Chemistry.
- Experience of conducting material/polymer physics experiment; Hands-on practice on material characterization by DMA, DSC, TGA, etc. Theoretical knowledge on polymer physics or material physics.
- Knowledge of material characterization for chemical products;
- Understanding of polymer materials.
- Good English and Chinese skills.
Competitive compensation and steady career development. The opportunity to work with superior teams in chemical industry. The unique work platform of close contact with industry insiders will help you to lay a solid foundation for your career. Rapid career development with high visibility in Shanghai. Fast-paced, open working environment. Led by experienced and well-known leaders in the industry.
What you need to do now
If you are interested in this position, please contact Wendy Bi via email Wendy.Bi@hays.cn or phone 0512-89579477 for more information. If the job isn't suitable for you, but you're looking for a new position, please get in touch and we'll discuss your career in confidence. #1229310