A company specializing in pharmaceutical is looking for a Chief of Staff.
Your New Company
This is a pharmaceutical company with a high reputation in Beijing. They provide an innovative and supportive working environment and actively encourage career development. Due to the company's growth and future expansion, they are looking for a Chief of Staff.
Your New Role
1. Provide high-level operational & strategic support services to CEO.
2. Be able to independently handle issues/projects raised by CEO
3. Communicate & cooperate widely across the organization and coordinates broader operational initiatives on behalf of the CEO.
4. Offer suggestions and solutions related to business operation. Provide language support to CEO both orally and written.
5. Ad hoc tasks assigned by CEO, etc.
What you'll need to succeed
English: fluency level close to native speakers
1.Minimum 5 years consulting experience in multinational company
2.Healthcare industry background is preferred
3.Excellent presentation & PPT skill
4.Good common sense plus business acumen
5.Good learning agility
6.Good communication skills (written and spoken) and interpersonal skills
What you'll get in return
An innovative and supportive working environment, the company actively encourages career development.
What you need to do now
If you are interested in this position, please contact Rachel Xing via email email@example.com or phone +86 (10) 8648 7955 for more information.
If the job isn't suitable for you, but you're looking for a new position, please get in touch and we'll discuss your career in confidence. #1225111
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Rachel Xing, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Beijing
501, Tower 1, China Central Plaza, 81 Jianguo Road, Chaoyang District