Your new company
This is famous for its medicine. Its office in China offers a comfortable working environment with perfect company culture. Due to project pipeline, a permanent clinical project manager-AD role is needed to join the team in the shanghai office.
Your new role
In this role you’ll be take charge of clinical project management in the clinical team. Providing support to medical and clinical department, you’ll enjoy initiating improvements to provide meaningful value to the pharma R&D processes. The ability to communicate with internal and external key stakeholders is vital.
What you'll need to succeed
To excel in this role, you will need:
What you'll get in return
- Strong familiarity of clinical project management
- 5+ years of working experience in clinical operation industry as CRA and APM/PM
- Good English communication and negotiation skills is preferred
In return for your dedication and hard work you'll be rewarded with:
What you need to do now
- An exciting and creative environment with modern tools and technology
- Excellent training, support and global career opportunities
- Attractive annual compensation in addition to comprehensive fringe benefits
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1223149