Your new company
A research-driven, specialty biopharmaceutical group committed to helping people around the world build families and live better
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- The main role is to contribute to ensure the compliance of clinical trials conducted in China.
- In collaboration with clinical operations organization in China, be responsible for establishing, maintaining and continually improving the clinical quality system; review of quality system documentation, conduct GCP audits, training, deviation handling, inspection readiness etc.
- Ensure the implementation of global clinical processes at local level
- While necessary, support the GCP audts in Pan Asia .
- Second role is to support the commercial quality operation in China.
a) Knowledge (education, qualification and training)
- Bachelor or above, in clinical, pharmacy or related field;
- 2+ years clinical operation background,
- Familiar with GCP regulations
b) Skills - Good communication and collaboration skills - Ideal leadership and result oriented - Handling complexity, problem solving, analytical and comceptual skills - Be able to listen, speak and write in English
c) Experience - Over 2 years experience in pharmaceutical R&D company - Experience working with foreign colleagues
d) Others - Be keen to learn other area such GSP - Accept to travel
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1222793