Our client is a reputable international bank who provide full of financial products to SOE, POE, MNC and Financial Institutions clients in China. To support business growth and development in the region, the company has a replacement position – Corporate Finance Sr. Manager (AD) in its BJ Branch.
As the Associate Director for Loan Syndications/Corporate Finance, you will join the Corporate Finance team in China, focused on the origination, distribution, and execution of syndicated loan and other corporate finance transactions for Chinese Corporates. In this role, you will develop a keen understanding of capital markets trends and analysis and build strong network in the loan markets as well as support deal team leaders in the end-to-end deal process from pitching, approvals, distribution, and execution. You will also work closely with stakeholders from Coverage teams, other Corporate Finance teams, Global Markets teams, and Risk teams in providing financing solutions for SOE/POE clients.
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following –
- At least 7 years of proven track record in corporate finance or syndication loan with strong credit & financial analysis
- Experience in direct client negotiation on term sheets, offering books, and loan documentation with the end-to-end execution of loan transactions
- Strong product knowledge in the debt capital markets space (specifically loan syndications and bonds)
- Demonstrated ability to analyse pricing & structuring trends and translate these into pricing trends and into pitching concepts
- Demonstrated ability to interpret financial statements and structure appropriate debt solutions
- Understanding of credit risk principles and bank systems & processes
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Proficiency in (written and spoken) Mandarin & English
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact Sophia Zhang at Sophia.email@example.com or call +86 10 86487933*2159 for more information #1238127