Your new company
Innovative, Diversified, Tech Oriented organisation in Consumer/Retail community
Your new role
We’re looking for a GOV, RISK, COMP & ENGAGE MANAGER . This role on the Governance, Risk, Compliance, & Engagement team will include leveraging knowledge of security policies, standards, controls, and industry best practices to consult with partners across all of Corporation. The individual will play a critical role in ensuring that GRC functions are incorporated into key security services and program while validating risk mitigation functions within Corporation are functioning correctly.
What you'll need to succeed
- Assess current platforms against security and configuration standards
- Perform risk assessments in alignment with methodologies and provide timely feedback to stakeholders
- Manage and prioritize the risk exception queue, distributing workload to other risk analysts
- Evaluate and process exceptions to information security policies and standards
- Identify, document and elevate visibility of information risk, where business direction creates potential for exposure to employee, athlete and product sensitive data streams.
- Interface with key security architects and engineers to ensure expectations and remediation activities are aligned to best practices
- Ability to quickly identify risks that require escalation to higher levels of leadership
- Ability to operate independently and show measurable progress daily
- Stay current on information technologies, trends, standards, and best practices
- Ability to obtain a deep level of technical and process knowledge across multiple security and IT domains in a short amount of time
- Create a subscription to the information risk assessment process through pro-active partnerships and collaboration with internal business partners.
- Become an advocate of company Information security procedures, policies, and processes, and standards as a mechanism to enable the business effectively while managing risk appropriately.
- Provide enforcement of security policies, standards, and procedures by working cross functionally with Compliance and Governance functions within the Corporate Information Security organization.
- Stay current on information security technologies, trends, standards, and best practices
What you need to do now
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field and 4-6 years relevant IT experience
- Certifications such as CISA, CRISC, and CISSP preferred
- Experience in a variety of information technology disciplines strongly desired
- Experience with local Cyber Security Regulations (PIPL, MLPS, DSL, etc.) strongly desired
- Former system administration experience, IT audit, or risk advisory experience desired
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills and strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to think logically and strategically about technical solutions that are efficient, scalable, and re-usable
Sounds like you? Send us your CV to Shawn.cong@Hays.cn or reach us via 021-2322 9757 #1228425