Your new company
A global organisation in banking/Financial service industry
Your new role
Possessing good understanding on key China Cyber Security related laws and regulations, the candidate will support by managing various regulatory requirements and by undertaking internal GAP analysis to recommend solutions to help the firm to stay compliant under China regulations. The candidate is also expected to take active part in supporting Global IT Security Culture and Learning Programs, which includes development and ongoing management of various Security Awareness initiatives and campaigns. The candidate will have excellent communication skills in both Chinese and English and work with teams across the globe. In this position, the Cyber Security role is expected to:
- Perform oversight on Cyber security related laws and regulations in China and conduct GAP analysis of the regulatory requirements.
- Knowledgeable of Red Teaming, Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing
- Engage Information system owners or representatives and IT team to communicate security risk issues and provide consultancy on risk mitigations.
- Take active part in global IT security culture and learning program, developing and managing various awareness training materials and campaigns.
- Promoting information security awareness through awareness training.
- Reporting to relevant stakeholders on a regular basis on all security related incidents / matters.
- Liaise with Internal security teams such as SOC, Vulnerability Management, Digital Risk, Threat Hunting and others.
- A sound understanding of incident response process and experience in leading security incident investigations.
What you'll need to succeed
- An understanding of security methodologies, best practice and industry standards.
- Experience in risk & regulatory frameworks and standards such as NIST 800, ISO 27001, ISF SOGP, PCI-DSS.
What you need to do now
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Computer / Telecommunication), Computer Science / Information Technology or equivalent.
- Experience in delivery of multiplatform technology based IT projects comprising networking, Security applications, database, systems (OS), security (including policies, firewall, 2FA, encryption, CA, IPS/IDS), public key infrastructure (PKI), cloud technologies, cybersecurity, risk management, security framework and methodologies for controls, compliance and auditing such as NIST, ISO 27001, Center for Internet Security (CIS) Benchmark is an advantage.
- A self-starter and able to work under pressure and tight schedule with positive and proactive attitude to anticipate challenges and resolves issues.
- Self-motivated, result-oriented, organized and ability to work independently with priorities.
- Good communication in both Chinese and English, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Enthusiasm and drive for continuous improvement and operational excellence
- 7 or more years of experience in IT, of which 5 years in information security.
- Strong application, infrastructure, or cloud experience/ Professional certification such as CEH, CISSP, CISA or CCSP are an advantage.
If you’re interested in the role, please contact our consultant Shawn Cong for more details, sending your CV to EMail Shawn.Cong@hays.cn [mailto:Shawn.Cong@hays.cn] or contact 021 2322 9757 for immediate response. #1224585