Your new company
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
Here at Professional Services, our team collaborates across the entire organisation to bring access to product and service teams, to get the right solution delivered and drive feature innovation based upon customer needs.
What you'll get in return
- 5+ years of programming and/or hands-on technical architecture experience in building large scale infrastructure and applications.
- Hands on skills in any of the following: Python, Java, Node.js, Ruby, .NET, Go or Scala
- Experience building infrastructure and/or application pipelines using cloud native or open source tools
- Experience with container, Kubernetes, serverless technologies
- Experience with Cloud Infrastructure-as-code frameworks, such as CloudFormation, Terraform
- Ability to travel to client locations as needed
- Business level conversational and presentation skills in Mandarin
You will be working with some of the best and brightest engineers while also developing your skills and furthering your career within one of the most innovative and progressive technology companies.
You will be working for a wide variety of business critical and global scale projects for customers and partners and help them best utilise the ever-evolving platform. Work will be challenging, but you will be able to see the impact of your work on these customers, and walk out of the office feeling proud.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.