Your new company
Our client is a global leading company in Pharmaceutical community.
Your new role
The Digital Innovation Hubs are a global initiative with a strong anchoring in the Hub regions. The Hub in China is a joint effort of Global IT, International Operations and Region China, and is led by the Business Innovation Garage, with a strong link with Digital Data and IT and the Digital Health Hub in China.
- Creation of an innovation-lab that will allow communities to come together to innovate and build a passionate culture and establishing space for experimentations supporting initiatives that challenge status quo and leverage new technologies.
- Support the organization in the definition of the digital strategy and its implementation across the organization.
- Explore the limits of technology and its impact in cardiometabolic patients to untap the next big digital disruptor in healthcare
- Accelerate the digital transformation by supporting the organization in boosting partnerships with startups in digital healthcare.
The Digital Innovation Hub Leads will be part of the Digital Open Innovation product of the Business Innovation Garage and coordinate with the Digital Data and IT team in China. The unit is growing its global presence with a network of Digital Innovation Hubs which will increase the number of partnerships established with startups across the global. In your role you will lead the launch and implementation of the Digital Innovation Hub in China, become a partner of the local stakeholders, connect to regional and local business units and roll out our accelerator and open innovation processes. In your role you will also have to participate and contribute to the global Digital Innovation Hubs network by identifying scalability opportunities and sharing successful pilots and learnings. You should be able to define and achieve clear objectives by leading a team of consultants and analysts You should be able to convincingly and clearly communicate to stakeholders across the business and act as a trusted advisor with a strong understanding of business challenges and constraints.
What you'll need to succeed
We are looking for a person with experience and passion for driving startup support programmes and engage stakeholders in complex environments. You should be able to tailor messages to relevant stakeholders from various levels of authority.
Formally, we expect you to have at least 10 years of experience working in a venture capital, consulting, or a corporate in digital transformation and acceleration.
Experience working with or in startups and in digital healthcare in China is needed.
A relevant Master’s degree in technology with relevant innovation management connection and a track record that includes the following:
What you need to do now
- Experience managing and launching new products or units in changing environments
- A track record of setting-up and running partnerships with start-ups in the digital health space
- Experience driving teams and strong mentoring skills
- An innovation track record working on, or driving, disruptive projects from idea to launch
- Experience running incubation or acceleration programmes in complex structures and managing projects and pilots
- Internally selling concepts and initiatives that challenges the status quo
- Knowledge and passion for digital trends
- Experience in developing relationships and working with multiple stakeholder on high profile cross functional and multinational initiatives
If you’re interested in the role, please contact our consultant Shawn Cong for more details, sending your CV to E-Mail Shawn.Cong@hays.cn [mailto:Shawn.Cong@hays.cn] or contact 021 2322 9757 for immediate response. #1223683