Your new company
Our client is a clinical stage, biopharmaceutical company, aimed to discover and develop differentiated therapeutics for the treatment of cancer and immunological diseases.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Design, outsource and manage non-GLP and GLP DMPK and toxic-kinetic (TK) studies in support of projects from discovery to early development, and write regulatory documents and package towards IND and NDA (e.g. IND, IMPD, IB and NDA)
- Perform TK/PK analysis and prepare and review study protocols/reports related to DMPK and toxicology studies and interpret study results from toxicology in conjunction with DMPK and pharmacology studies to estimate therapeutic index.
- Perform hands-on experiments of in vitro and in vivo samples in support of discovery and development programs
- Implementing and monitoring of bioanalytical assay for PK and PD, clinical PK calculation and metabolite profiling/identification/characterization for discovery and clinical development programs.
- Present project DMPK information in meetings and communications at interdisciplinary project teams
- Participate in development projects, particularly in collaboration with clinical pharmacology, safety assessments and formulation whenever the company required.
What you'll get in return
- M.S. and above; major in Pharmaceutical Sciences, Biochemistry, Medicinal Chemistry or a related field with >1 year working experience;
- Possessing excellent learning ability, good communication and cooperation skills, scientific literacy and problem-solving capability
- Ability for critical thinking and strong analytical skills to evaluate complex information for the identification of key scientific findings related to projects.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects and activities while meeting tight deadlines
- Maintains excellent working relationships with colleagues and collaborators
- Hands-on experience in WinNolin for PK parameter calculation is plus
- Strong communication in English is desirable
Competitive salary with an international company platform to expand your skills and knowledge.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1220502