An Italian independent fashion brand company is looking for an E-commerce Buyer.
Your new company
This is a fashion foreign company with a high reputation in Italy. They provide an innovative and supportive working environment and actively encourage career development. Due to the company's growth and future expansion, they are looking for a E-commerce buyer.
Your new role
- Monthly sales and promotion plan for each platforms.
- By campaign sales plan, including daily traffic structure, key products sell-thru, VIP consumer
activities tracking and analysis to make sure campaign sales target achieved.
- Supervise TP daily operation, including inventory check, online pages check, warehouse and logistic
operation, campaign launch timing and accuracy, etc.
- Lead the optimization on platforms, including product title and key words optimize, product layout
update, product images CTR optimize, sort mechanism optimizes, etc.
- Keep close communication with each platform key contact window to obtain more efficiency platform
- EC platform contract terms preview & control.
- Based on product sales performance and upcoming sales cadence to plan SKU forecast on time and
- Improve product sell thru especially for key seasonal products.
- Participate and contribute to Digital Marketing team initiatives and effectively manage relationships
and garner cross functional team support.
- Ensure output of direct reports is accurate and meets required criteria; provide ongoing coaching and
development to team.
- Regular TP company onsite attendance.
What you'll need to succeed
- Bachelor degree or above with retail grocery apparel fast consuming goods/luxury /Consumer
durables industries/ well known international brands preferred
- 3 years Buyer or Merchandiser in house background, 1 year E Commerce operation working
experience, familiar with e commerce platforms (like JD & VIP Shop
- Highly organized with strong ownership & passion for the brand
- A self motivated individual with good communication skill
- Team worker with good interpersonal skills in order to be the ambassador of the image of the brand
in the stores
- Proactive and problem solving attitude
- English writing & speaking (medium level)
What you'll get in return
- Competitive salary
- Career growth opportunities
- Good company culture
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1236168
Retail & Consumer Goods
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Minnie Bao, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Shanghai
Unit 1205-1212, HKRI Centre One, HKRI Taikoo Hui, 288 Shimen Road (No.1)