Your new company
Our client is a cross-border trading company with a focus in consumer goods.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Distributor management: work closely with distributors (GPC, HTDK or others) to conduct PO, stock management, trade spending and other related issues.
- TP management: work closely with TP by operating the FGS in a efficient way. Including but not limited to merchandising, in-platform MKT, live streaming, paid traffic, DSR, customer service…
- Internal collaboration: collaborate with in tergal team including but not limited to MTK, Supply, Finance, Legal, RA to facilitate when support is needed.
- Platform management: Collaborate with platform category managers and buyers to negotiate the resources we can. Get information and MKT trend from them.
What you'll get in return
- Expert in E-commerce D2C sales management or at least experience in Tao E-commerce. Experience of CBEC or experience of developing a brand from 0 to 1 is a plus advantage.
- Experience in distributor management, TP management. Build trust with them and forge good cooperation with them, knowing what they care and normally how to drive them to accomplish a target.
- Expert in platform activities and paid traffic, know where to invest and what to focus, based on which to make plan and allocate resources.
- Go-get attitude with always be able to give proposals instead of being asked to execute details. Take initiatives to solve problems and get help for main stakeholders instead of excuse for not have the right material.
- Teamwork and win spirit what form a close team with other functions, particularly EC salesperson.
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in FMCG industries.
You will get your chance to explore leadership and help to build the business from 1-100
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1222457