Your new company
Well-known foreign life science company
Your new role
• To work towards continuous EHS improvement on site
• To provide up to date information on pertinent EHS requirements and regulations to local management and make recommendations for actions to be taken so that full compliance can be achieved.
• To propose, support and drive sustainability initiatives on site.
• To establish EHS programs according to EHS corporate and site goals.
• To foster an ongoing development and improvement of plant technology and industrial procedures in terms of environmental protection and safety on the basis of new findings and technological progress
• To assess risks and hazards to employees, the public and the environment and plan and recommend appropriate operational controls to site management.
• To document, evaluate and investigate accidents, incidents, occupational illnesses, near-miss incidents and hazardous conditions and plan appropriate corrective and preventive actions.
• To provide EHS training to all employees as per their specific requirements and in accordance with the specific hazards and risks associated with different work activities
• To comply with group wide reporting systems
• To actively work towards a common EHS Group Culture
What you'll need to succeed
• Bachelor or above , major in Engineering related disciplines
• 8 years or above experience in Manufacturing environment of Pharma/Chemical industries.
• National Safety Engineer certified
What you'll get in return
Competitive compensation;Good working environment;Open-minded and flexible working culture.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1226065