Your new company
A well-known foreign manufacturing company
Your new role
1. Develop work plan according to annual Group, Region strategy and objectives of Net Zero and energy saving to maintain and drive the implement and delivery of Net Zero & energy saving project list.
2. Collaborate with plant/area owners to make Net Zero specific goals, work plan and implement them according to ISO50001 and Green Factory Standard and requirement.
3. Monitor and analysis the energy and carbon emission data according to Energy & Carbon system, provide the solution.
4. PV panel system maintenance and operation, own the operation procedures and performance management of contractor.
5. Leading the key improvement projects, manage and benchmark best practices internal and external including Energy efficiency, PV construction, HVAC system, Air compressor, Stored energy, Heat recovery, Heat cascading, Steam saving, Distillation system, etc.
6. Support the site team, supply chain and customers on systematic Carbon Footprint improvement according to LCA assessment, continually improving FVC green performance.
7. Support the internal & external project management, including but not limited to potential project opportunity screen, field survey, general project plan making, project technical design, project implementation, project acceptance & handover, project follow-up management and etc.
8. Facilitate digital transformation for decarburization and energy saving tool, system and solution, etc.
9. Other tasks assigned by line manager.
What you'll need to succeed
1. College education or above, majored in electrical/energy/ other relevant areas
2. 5+ yrs working experience in manufacturing industry. Functional experience from energy, facility, construction, and other relevant areas; consulting experience is a plus.
3. Experience in multi-national companies. ISO50001 certification/ Green factory/ Carbon Neutral Site are preferred.
4. Knowledge of construction, lean manufacturing, clean technology, and energy system efficiency evaluation. LEED is preferred
5. Good communication, planning skills, phenomenal teammate.
6. EHS related experience
7. 50% business travel is required
What you'll get in return
Open-minded and flexible working culture.Good working environment;Competitive compensation;
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1230171