Your new company
Globally famous Chemical Manufacturer
Your new role
• Technical support on continuous processes start-up, optimization, troubleshooting and debottlenecking
• Driving innovation on the leading-edge technologies of fluid process engineering
• Develop technical solutions using existing and new technologies, methods etc., to drive operational excellence initiatives
• Transform the project objectives into work plans for internal/external cross team/unit collaborations
• Closely watching and achieving project milestones, timeline, and budget. Present and document results, and file patents.
• Implement and ensure compliance with company standards regarding EHS in the lab team activities. Organize and supervise roles, responsibilities, and work routines. Instruct and coach the lab team and develop, motivate, inspire lab team members.
• Continuously observe, analyze, and assess scientific and technical trends in thermal separation, heat transfer technology & heat integration, process simulation & optimization, energy management, and process-driven digital methods
• Closely follow and evaluate scientific literature, publications, IP, and draw conclusions for the company.
• Develop ideas for new research projects and topics and discuss within the relevant research and business community in BASF. Self-dependent execution of complex projects (including complex entire processes, process steps or subtasks that require a high level of specialized know-how and/or broad experience)
• Support new process units commissioning & starting up in Zhanjiang Site
What you'll need to succeed
• PhD in Chemical Engineering, Process Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or other relevant majors.
• Working Experience: related working experience is a plus
• Technical & Professional Knowledge:
• General understanding towards chemical processes. In-depth knowledge in fluid dynamics, thermodynamics, mass, and heat transfer.
• Modeling and simulation experience with MATLAB, ASPEN, HTRI etc. is a plus.
• Comfortable working in an international and interdisciplinary team, and keen to expand your area of expertise.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1228268
Manufacturing & Production
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Joanne Peng, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Guangzhou
Unit 01,08 15/F, Agile Center,No.26 Huaxia Road, Zhujiang New Town, Tianhe District