A company specializing in Yeast production is looking for a Formulation Manager.
Your new company
This is a food raw materials Company with a high reputation in France. They provide an innovative and supportive working environment and actively encourage career development. Due to the company's growth and future expansion, they are looking for a Formulation Manager.
Your new role
1. Recommend the nature & scope of present and future product lines, by reviewing product specifications & requirements = to identify / initiate opportunity, prioritize and assess ingredients innovation and renovation project to support business growing objective
2. Ensure that product plans are integrated with planning and other departments (communication, marketing, strategy, production, quality, regulatory, procurement and TC) to support project delivery within time, quality and cost expectation
3. Lead product launches in collaboration with all supporting functions and project leader
4. -Determine customers’ needs and desires by specifying the research need to obtain market information
5. Monitor and report on competitor activity within the region / Assess market competition condition / dynamics research and analysis, articulate insight of market trend, competitors, customer and consumer
6. Work together with R&D, application labs, technical service and the sales team to identify or define new products/applications in the market.
7. Deliver insights and sales arguments for our products
8. Provide source data for product line communication by defining product marketing communication objectives
9. Provide product value insights to support product pricing & positioning strategies
10. Join market / customer visits with local sales teams to qualify customers and consumers’ pain / experience, translate customers’ needs into product brief / identify business opportunities
What you'll need to succeed
1. -Food science & engineering, flour science or related education background, fluent English & Chinese in speaking and writing
2. -10 years or above practical technical and PM experience in bakery & CNF, be business, customer and result oriented
3. -Convincing insight of market trend, competitors’ product and activities, customer and consumer expectation, also pain-point of mainstream application by segment
4. -team spirit, able to work productively and seamlessly within cross-functional teams to enable an efficient product creation process
5. -effective verbal and written communication skills & presentation skill, with the ability to interact effectively with diverse stakeholders
6. -proven ability to manage and analyze data to derive meaningful insights and quickly diagnose and correct any problems
7. -leadership, excellent project management experience, practical planning and organizational skills with a proven ability to adjust quickly to shifting priorities, multiple demands and rapid change
What you'll get in return
Competitive compensation and steady career development.
The opportunity to work with top teams in Food industries.
The unique work platform of close contact with industry insiders will help you to lay a solid foundation for your career.
Rapid career development with high visibility in Shanghai.
Fast-paced, open working environment; Led by experienced and well-known leaders in the industry.
What you need to do now
If you are interested in this position, please contact Clara Mu via email [Clara.Mu@hays.cn] or phone [0512-87807750] for more information.
If the job isn't suitable for you, but you're looking for a new position, please get in touch and we'll discuss your career in confidence. #1231714
Manufacturing & Production
Manufacturing and Operations
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Clara Mu, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Suzhou