Your new company
Hays Shenzhen is partnering up with an automotive and electronics company with own design, development, and manufacturing. They provide high-quality products and good technology to the global partners around the world.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Manage the overall operations P&L, including Engineering, Sourcing, Supply Chain, Quality, Production, Project, EHS, HR, Finance and Admin etc.;
- Development both long-term and short-term strategy for high-profitable growth and capacity improve;
- Lead and motivate employees to achieve goals, drive for operations excellence
What you'll get in return
- Rich experience in manufacturing & operations, including 5 years’ experience in operations Director/ general manager/ plant manager or manufacturing director role;
- Exposure of automotive, mechanism and electronics sectors;
- Experienced in handling MNC partnership, driving for Lean/ Operations Excellence;
- Strong leadership, communication skills, and strategic mindset;
- Fluent English, native Chinese.
With your expertise and value to this business, you will be rewarded with
What you need to do now
- Competitive compensation;
- Scope to drive for China projects and operations.
Forward your CV to email@example.com [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org] to apply. If you are interested in other R&D, Engineering and Operations positions based in South China, please contact Cece Tang via +86 020 38110363