A company specializing in Chemical Industry is looking for an Engineer.
Your New Company
This is a foreign MNC with a high reputation in Shanghai. They provide an innovative and supportive working environment and actively encourage career development. Due to the company's growth and future expansion, they are looking for an Engineer.
Your New Role
• Responsible for product development, performance testing, technology promotion and solving customers' difficult problems.
• According to the specific market and customer conditions in China, research and develop the pre-treatment product formula.
• According to the application requirements and conditions, formulate test methods and performance evaluation methods, and complete the customer's metal base material analysis, water sample analysis and other index tests together with instrument analysis and performance test analysisfe members.
• Participate marketing promotion together with business department, guide customers on technical know-how and provide solution regarding application.
• Analyze and solve technical problems; Collect and sort out relevant technical data, technical training.
• Participate in technical negotiations and external technical exchanges.
• Ensure the implementation of Responsibility Care system in the department.
What you'll need to succeed
• Master's degree or above, more than 2 years’ technical background and field application experience in paint industry such as electrophoresis and polymer industry.
• Good at communication and teamwork.
• Aggressive, strong pressure resistance.
• Proficient in using office software.
• Be able to write professional reports in English and elaborate and discuss them.
What you'll get in return
Competitive compensation and steady career development.
The opportunity to work with top teams in chemical industry.
The unique work platform of close contact with industry insiders will help you to lay a solid foundation for your career.
Rapid career development with high visibility in Shanghai.
Fast-paced, open working environment.
Led by experienced and well-known leaders in the industry.
What you need to do now
If you are interested in this position, please contact Wendy Bi via email Wendy.Bi@hays.cn or phone 0512-89579477 for more information.
If the job isn't suitable for you, but you're looking for a new position, please get in touch and we'll discuss your career in confidence. #1238666
Scientific and R&D
Manufacturing and Operations
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Wendy Bi, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Suzhou