Your new company
This company exists to better everyday life through robotics. We have an elite team of entrepreneurs and engineers, designers, and scientists. We believe AI and robotics are at the cusp of transforming daily life and we are dedicated to building meaningful products with this technology. Join us and play a critical role in our mission.
Your new role
We are looking for a Hardware Technical Program Manager (TPM) to help us deliver complex and core vehicle technology. The role consists in supporting the organisation and orchestration of electrical vehicle design for manufacturing & manufacturing facilities for various departments and alignment between USA, CHINA and strategic partners. This role will be key in the overall platform development and integration.
What you'll need to succeed
● Act as he ears, eyes, hands and be the “glue” between USA team, CHINA team and China based strategic partners by communicating and coordinating across all teams including hardware engineering (electrical and mechanical), embedded software, test, operations, material planning, manufacturing, quality, production, safety, new product introduction and finance to drive multiple complex, multi-functional initiatives from concept to successful delivery.
● Implement and lead the development of new processes between USA, CHINA and China based strategic partner
● Support and lead cross entities regular technical design reviews with hardware engineering and build action plans to resolve product issues for vehicle assemblies.
● Carry out manufacturing trials to established process specifications.
● Drive timelines and milestones on critical path defined by program leads, identify and mitigate risks, resolve dependencies, unblock progress, and escalate issues related to product design, product validation/verification testing, manufacturing or any line performance key performance indicators
● Track progress and report weekly to internal cross-functional stakeholders on maturity of product/process/factories set up and launch
● Local travel (Shenzhen Area) on a weekly basis
● Up to 10% travel required internationally once travel safely opens up
● You possess a Bachelor’s or higher in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering and/or equivalent technical experience/aptitude, and have 6+ years of industry experience shipping products in engineering environments.
● You have full lifecycle experience with at least one product or program from launch to sustaining that product.
● Experience with semi-automated manufacturing equipment is a plus
● You can navigate the product development and manufacturing process both internally and with suppliers.
● You are familiar with manufacturing lines key performance indicators
● You are familiar with key concepts for equipment and line development, validation and verification processes driving manufacturing designs such as 5Ms, TAKT, cycle times, touch time etc…
● You have been exposed and understand the development of manufacturing execution systems
● You are an excellent communicator, relationship builder and thrive in multi-functional team engagement.
● You are impeccably organized, detail-oriented, able to multitask, and have strong presentation and multidisciplinary management skills.
● You are adept at learning and using various project management and database tools.
● You have start-up DNA: You have shown the ability to thrive in the ambiguity of a dynamic, start-up environment or have the DNA to do so.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1208179
27 May 2022
请联系负责该职位的专业顾问 Sylvia Lau, , 地址位于 Shenzhen
Unit 1601 China Resources Tower, 2666, Keyuan South Road