A company specializing in life sciences is looking for a Head of QC Bioassay.
Your new company
This is a company with a high reputation in the world. They provide an innovative and supportive working environment and actively encourage career development. Due to the company's growth and future expansion, they are looking for a Head of QC Bioassay.
Your new role
• Lead a group of scientific staff developing cell-based/ELISA based potency bioassay for late phase biologics CMC development and commercial manufacture, bioassay qualification/validation, troubleshooting;
• Be responsible for direct supervision of scientific staff, and strong collaboration with partner organizations;
• Draft and review regulatory submissions including INDs and BLAs;
What you'll need to succeed
• More than 3 years’ working experience of working in a GMP manufacturing environment.
• Experience with analytical method testing or development in biological macromolecules (biologics) is preferred.
What you'll get in return
· Stable development platform
· Positive working atmosphere
· Excellent working partner
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1232673
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Emma Guo, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Shanghai
Unit 1205-1212, HKRI Centre One, HKRI Taikoo Hui, 288 Shimen Road (No.1)