SIG Combibloc is one of the world's leading system suppliers of aseptic carton packaging and filling machines for beverages and food with around 5,000 staff world-wide. Headquartered in Neuhausen am Rheinfall, Switzerland.
SIG Combibloc entered Chinese market as early as 1985. In July, 2004, the paper plant in Suzhou Industry Park had been in production on a 60,000 square meter site. Not long after that, the assembly center in Suzhou started its operation, in 2010. Until now, the capacity of Suzhou paper plant has reached 12 billion packs per year. In 2017, the construction of Technical Center AP that located in SIP Suzhou is in progress and held ground-breaking ceremony in May 2017. As the second technical center in SIG Group, it will cover an area of 16 thousand square miters and total investment reaches RMB 320 million. And in May 2020, SIG Guangzhou office was set up.
With three offices in Shanghai, Beijing and Guangzhou, SIG Combibloc China strives to provide premium marketing, sales and technical services to fully support the leading dairy, beverage and food manufactures in China.
1. Responsible for timely and accurate maintenance and checking of all attendance of SIG AP-N, including but not limited to handling of abnormal attendance, processing and checking of shifts/ working hours / overtime and leave records;
2. Actively interact and cooperate with the assistants of all departments and colleagues in HR Department to ensure timely and accurate checkout and closing of monthly attendance;
3. Responsible for properly and reasonably answering employees' queries about application, processing, abnormality and other issues related to attendance attendance of Combebag Asia Pacific North Region;
Lifecycle process :
1. Responsible for the entry and exit procedures of all employees accurately and conscientiously, according to SIG entry and exit policies and procedures
2. Timely and accurately check, input and maintain the new employees personal information in HRIS, verify the accuracy and completeness of the information, set up new employees' files, and be responsible for the regular arrangement of employees' files.
3.Timely and accurately record and follow up the resign process, and check the leave and attendance of these employees.
1. Good interact and effective communicate with HRBPs and all other departments of SIG, focus on the satisfaction of the service provided, optimize and improve the service as required if necessary.
2. Complete any other tasks per request & supervisor’s directions in an active and timely manner.