Your new company
Our client is a clinical stage, biopharmaceutical company aspired to discover and develop differentiated therapeutics for the treatment of cancer and immunological diseases.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Independently design and execute biology studies in vitro and ex vivo within timelines to characterize target of interest function, pathway modulation, and cell sensitivity.
- Develop immune functional cell-based assays using extensive immunology technologies (e.g. primary human and mouse lymphocytes, myeloid cell activation and differentiation, cytokine assays, multiple color flow cytometry)
- Develop, trouble-shoot, and optimize relevant cell-based assay systems, technologies, and readouts to support various projects outside of his/her own and collaborate with partners from all relevant functions.
What you'll get in return
- Ph.D. in Immunology or related field, MS in Immunology or relevant discipline with 5+ year (or equivalent) in biomedical or pharmaceutical research.
- Strong knowledge and technical expertise in immunology and oncology research with demonstrated ability to perform and develop in vitro/ex-vivo assays.
- Technical skills include isolation and culturing of multiple immune cells and cancer cells, MLR (mixed lymphocyte reaction), T cell activation and proliferation assays, immunoblotting, Luminex, multiparameter flow cytometry assay, etc.
Competitive salary with an international company platform to expand your skills and knowledge.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1227328