Your new role
The position is to manage operations for applications, ensuring operation stability, compliance and achieve agreed service levels.
Major Responsibilities and Duties:·
Ensure services are delivered to the agreed SLA, including reviewing supplier performance based on the agreed SLAs and KPIs
·Monitor application service performance and ensure application operation according to best practice of IT service management.
· Manage the lifecycle of application incidents and requests and minimize their impact to business operations.
· Oversee problem management and drive root causes analysis to prevention of problem recurrences.
· Ensure adherence to documented operational procedures to maintain IT process integrity.
· Drive application transition and ensure operation handover successfully.
· Ensure proper user and access management.
· Work with application owner to organize, lead or support end user training.
· Collect, create, and distribute knowledge about systems and services to enable effective support of applications.
· Find opportunities and drive fulfillment of CI in application operation domain.Ensure Security and Compliance policies and procedures apply to application operation scope.
What you'll need to succeed
· Bachelor's degree in Information Technology (IT), Computer Science (CS), Software Engineering, or related discipline (or equivalent work experience).
· Good knowledge in pharmacy industry is a plus.
· 5+ work experience in IT Application Operation domain.
· Hands on experience on Application development.
· Good Team Management.
· Very strong communication and interpersonal skills.
· Good analytical, problem-solving skills.· Comfortable on matrix organizationBusiness fluent in English
What you need to do now
Sounds like you？ Drop us your CV to generate detail information:Shawn.Cong@Hays.cn or 021-2322 9757 #1236739
Projects & Change Management
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Shawn Cong, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Shanghai
Unit 1205-1212, HKRI Centre One, HKRI Taikoo Hui, 288 Shimen Road (No.1)