Your new role
1. Define IT objectives to align with company business goals
2. Lead IT team on excellent teamwork and high qualified IT services and busi-ness support
3. Be partnering on both internal and external resources
4. Perform system, process and gap analysis to define suitable IT solutions based on business demands and roadmaps
5. Take the lead on all application and infra projects
6. Manage software development processes and practices for design, validation, testing and release
7. Skill in IT system interfaces and integrations deployment
8. IT cost and budget management
9. Follow Global IT strategy and the compliance to deploy standardized solutions
10. Manage/propose/approve all IT related procedures and process
11. Knowledges on data privacy and security
12. Drive excellence for current IT systems and infrastructure, continuing im-provement on maintenance process, fulfill problems’ solving knowledge base as valuable assets
What you'll need to succeed
• Bachelor’s degree in information technology / computer science.
• English, Chinese (fluent in spoken and written).
• 5+ years of experience in IT manager role.
• Proficiency in the use of Microsoft applications (MS Of-fice365, PowerBI数据可视化).
• Skills in possess analysis and project management.
• Experiences in Kingdee or SAP implementation and ad-ministration.
• Experience to work and collaborate in international teams.
What you need to do now
Sounds like you? Drop us your CV to Christy.Cui@hays.cn or 021-23229770 #1234180