Your New Company
This is a well-known foreign MNC with a high reputation through worldwide. They provide an innovative and supportive working environment and actively encourage career development. Due to the company's growth and future expansion, they are looking for a Lead Software Engineer.
Your New Role
1. Lead the software architecture design of new histology products.
2. Lead design and testing efforts for full software development lifecycle with an Agile/Scrum environment.
3. Participate in system workflow design to meet specification.
4. Lead system integration across system, hardware, and software teams as a Tech Lead role.
5. Lead the settlement of large-scale technical debt and refactoring.
6. Collaborate with global teams to ensure project on-time delivery.
7. Collaborate with global teams to drive synergies across common platform.
8. Work with cross-functional team to ensure medical product design meets the requirement for quality, manufacturing, cost, service, and regulation.
What you'll need to succeed
1. Bachelor/Master’s degree in CS, EE, Automation, or related fields.
2. Familiar with embedded software development experience across multiple technologies.
3. Strong C/C++ programming skills; familiar with popular programming languages.
4. Hands-on experience in complex software/system architecture and UML modelling.
5. Experience of IoT connectivity solution and Cloud applicaiton is a plus.
6. Good knowledge of medical system and hardware is preferred.
7. Good English written and verbal communication skills.
What you'll get in return
You will work with a global team in an entrepreneurial and diversified environment to get super working experience along with an excellent opportunity to a new stable career and the greater development space.
What you need to do now
If you are interested in this position, please contact Yilia Qian via email Yilia.Qian@hays.cn or phone 021-2322-9688 for more information.
If the job isn't suitable for you, but you're looking for a new position, please get in touch and we'll discuss your career in confidence.