Your new company
My Client is a trusted semi-conductor supplier worldwide, with promising business and exciting market share.
Your new role
1. Draft, review and negotiate various contracts including sales, purchasing services, licensing, data security.
2. Provide timely and effective legal advice on a wide variety of corporate and commercial legal issues.
3. Work closely with other legal teams within the legal function, including corporate legal, employment legal, IP legal and ethics and compliance.
What you'll need to succeed
1. LL.M above from reputable law school with PRC Bar, J.D is highly preferred.
2. Around 5-8 years working experience in both reputable law firm or MNC.
3. Solid drafting, revise foundation, fluent in both English and Mandarin
What you'll get in return
You will work in a multinational and intercultural environment, with free and equal working environment, APAC exposure with challenge and cutting edge for personal grow.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, forward your updated CV to Mark.Yuan@Hays.cn, or call us at 18642830500.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1219680