Your new company
One of the prestigious tire companies in the world today with over 200 years history It has 24 factories in 12 countries around the world. promising business and exciting market share in APAC
Your new role
- Work closely with finance and HQ legal team on revising, negotiating, signing and maintaining all bank facilities agreements and ancillary documents in China.
- Prepare, maintain and update board resolutions in relation to finance, such as annual accounts approval, signing of financing documents, authorised signatories in China.
- Handle government filings due to changes in directors of the board, supervisors, general managers and other corporate elements for in APAC.
What you'll need to succeed
- LL.B above with PRC Bar
- At least 5 years working experience in law firm or in-house
- Fluent in both ENglish and Mandarin.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1231476