Your new company
Our client is a well-known outlay medical device company
Your new role
• Plans, conducts and directs engineering projects or studies including complete projects requiring advanced knowledge of a specialized field. Applies comprehensive and diverse knowledge of engineering principles and practices within broad assignments areas. May coordinate and direct activities of technical support staff and is responsible for technical development of assigned staff.
• Provides specific technical expertise to support product and equipment improvements.
• Establishes specific manufacturing capability/ technology to support transfers and new product introduction.
• Applies state–of-the art process technology to support improved customer service COGS reduction.
• Establish local supplier network to assure world class quality, delivery and cost for components and materials.
• Provides technical input to special project teams; coordinates support to pilot operations as required.
• Follow all company safety policies and other safety precautions within the work area.
• Supports supplier evaluations for major services/products as needed.
What you'll need to succeed
• Bachelor of Science in Engineering or other technical discipline.
• Fluent in English is preferred.
• GMP/ ISO knowledge preferred.
• Knowledge of product and process design and development, materials, standardization science and applied statistics.
• Knowledge of automation technology of expertise and process validation of medical perspective preferred.
What you'll get in return
Open-minded and flexible working culture.
Good working environment.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or sent your cv to:Zoe.Tian@hays.cn
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1229181