Your new role
1. Define, initiate, coordinate and manage local RWD studies, PMS /Observational studies, Phase III / IV studies in line with GCP, Local regulations and Global IPS Strategy and plan.
2. Define clinical Strategies and responsible for the whole process of execution of clinical trials in align with GCP, Local regulations, including contract, payment and publication.
3. Ensures GCP compliance and adherence to Ocumension Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for conduct of trial activities.
4. Be responsible for Documents Preparation (Study Concept Sheet, Protocol and final study reports and publications) of Medical affairs studies.
5. Be responsible for design and implantation of other researches such as Chart review, Registries and meta analysis.
6. Responsible for CRO Management (Database and CSR) in clinical trials.
What you'll need to succeed
1. Proven ability to develop and foster peer-to-peer, credible relationships in order to educate and influence KOL’s/decision makers.
2. Working knowledge of the Healthcare System and of the clinical trial and research procedures as well as the ICH guidelines, GCP and other ethical guidelines relevant to the pharmaceutical industry.
3. Thorough knowledge of ophthalmology, ocular disease management, and medical research in at least one therapeutic area.
4. Ability to synthesize recent scientific information, analyse within strategic and regulatory settings.
5. Proven ability to use IT tools and interface effectively with a variety of technical platforms.
6. Strong personal integrity, and customer focus.
7. Excellent interpersonal communication, negotiation and advanced presentation skills.
8. Effectively contribute to multifunctional teams.
9. Must be able to adapt, organize, prioritize, and work effectively in a constantly changing field based environment.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1226871
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Atria Huang, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Shanghai
Unit 1205-1212, HKRI Centre One, HKRI Taikoo Hui, 288 Shimen Road (No.1)