Your new company
Our client is a leading manufacturing company
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Support the Organisation and Talent Development Director to work closely with stakeholders to formulate and implement change initiatives to meet the firm’s people strategy.
- Build sustainable internal stakeholder relationships and provide solution-based support on behavioural change management, culture transformation and talent management.
- Work closely with members of the Organisation and Talent Development team to ensure organisation development project deliverables are aligned with talent management goals.
What you'll get in return
- University degree, preferably in Human Resources Management, Applied Psychology or other related disciplines. Post Graduate qualification in Organisational Development, Organisational Psychology or equivalent is highly desirable.
- At least 6 years of relevant experience accumulated in large organisations, preferably in MNCs.
- Experience in managing, devising, implementing and evaluating complex organisational change programmes, culture transformation and organisational development projects.
- A successful track record of working collaboratively with multi-disciplinary teams on change-related projects and programmes designed to deliver workforce transformation and capability building.
- Able to demonstrate up-to-date knowledge of theory and good practice in key areas of organisation development, particularly around change management and developing organisational culture.
- Be able to manage multiple tasks and priorities.
- Highly proficient in verbal and written English and Mandarin.
You will received very competitive salary and compensation and working in a people caring environment.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Talk to Chandler He, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Suzhou. Email: Chandler.He@hays.cn #1173334