Your new company
a global and regional research and development hub
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
• Education: PhD in Chemistry/Polymer/Chemical Engineering
• Better to have water-based coating/adhesive or rheology background
• Be a proactive team player, show initiative and creativity.
• fluent English (reading, writing and presenting)
What you'll get in return
What you need to do now
- Management and execution of projects via self-dependent interaction with project partners, stakeholders, peer colleagues for working plans.
- Develop technical solutions using existing and new methodologies.
- Drive the use of advanced tools, such as simulation or data modelling, in projects for best results and efficiency.
- Active exchange with supervisor(s) to ensure the best execution of projects for BASF’s goals
- Closely monitor and achieve project milestones, timelines and budgets.
- Document results, file patents, and proactively communicate R&D efforts to the greater technical community.
- Implement and ensure compliance with BASF standards for all activities.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1232035