Your new company
Our client is a European company dedicated in innovating and manufacturing materials of consumer goods. They have over 5 years in South China with own manufacturing facility and now looking for a Plant Manager to cover the EHS, Quality, production.
Your new role
- In this new role, you will be responsible to manage a production site with around 1000 staff. You are responsible for the site all operation related matters, fullfill government regulations and make sure the factory operates properly following the compliance.
What you’ll need to succeed
You’ll be able to demonstrate relevant previous experience in similar scale manufacturing site as well as:
- Engineering, technical education background
- At least 7 years of production management or site management experience
- Experienced in organizational changes or revolutions and be able to deal with complicated situations.
- Solid experience in methodology and project management
- Proven track records on cost or energy improvements
- Strong self-motivated and willing to pick up new things extremely fast
- Passionate at deliver solutions to improve business performance
- Good command in English communication
- Cross functional integration experience
What you’ll get in return
- You’ll be gain continuous development opportunities by working in an organization which has stable year on year growth and good financial health;
- Market leading salary offered on capable candidate with the right skills
What you need to do now
For further details or a confidential discussion on other opportunities in senior operations, please contact Dara Chen at Dara.Chen@hays.cn or 020-3811 0320 #1180900