Your new company
Large Global Professional Services Company
Your new role
Responsible for playing the lead role in planning, executing, monitoring, and closing company projects related to data management and data privacy in Mainland China. Accountable for the entire project scope, project team, resources, and the success of the project.
What you'll need to succeed
- Working with the legal and information technology teams to continually analyse and define project streams that ensure business compliance to local data security law (DSL).
- Defining project objectives, project scope, roles & responsibilities.
- Defining resource requirements and managing resource availability & allocation – both internal and third party.
- Lead project planning sessions and develop a detailed project plan to schedule key project milestones, workstreams & activities.
- Managing delivery of the project according to this plan.
- Tracking project and providing regular reports on project status to project team and key stakeholders.
- Managing and adjusting for any changes in project scope, schedule and / or budget.
- Identifying and mitigating potential risks and issues associated with completing the project, highlighting any challenges, risks and mitigation plans.
- Manage the relationship and communication with all clients and stakeholders. Work with project owners and stakeholders to clearly articulate the project objectives and outcomes.
- Develop and implement effective governance and controls with internal and external stakeholders to effectively manage and govern project deliverables and timelines
- Manage large and diverse teams through strong leadership to ensure team members remain motivated, focused and effective in delivering their allocated workstreams and tasks.
- Facilitate a variety of workshops to support the successful delivery of project objectives
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
What you need to do now
- Excellent stakeholder management skills, including strong influencing abilities with a variety of international stakeholders
- Strong analysis skills that ensure the adherence to all current legislative requirements
- Ability to remain true to the project objectives, whilst maintaining project engagement
- Excellent communicator that is aware of the types of language, both verbal and non-verbal used to gain the best outcome from the audience.
- Working knowledge of the recruitment industry or industries that manage customer data is important
- Solid experience using project management tools, techniques, and methodologies - certification is a plus
- Experience working on projects within cyber security, data security and data privacy is an advantage
Send your application and talk to Yuyan Cheng, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Shanghai T: +86 21 2322 9728