A company specializing in Semiconductor manufacturing is looking for a Project Manager.
Your new company
This is a world-class company in semiconductor development and in-house production. They provide an innovative and supportive working environment and actively encourage career development. Due to the company's growth and future expansion, they are looking for a Project Manager focus on module.
Your new role
In this role, you will be accountable to achieve the defined project results. Accountable for execution of assigned R&D projects according to the project plan and within agreed boundaries. Manage the project and the project team, from PCA (project concept available) to project close.
What you'll need to succeed
1. Min 6 years’ experience in semiconductor NPI or assembly area. Engineering experience in both FE and BE preferred. And at least 3 years at a managerial role.
2. Good English communication skills.
3. Sound knowledge in DOE, APQP, PPAP, FMEA and Statistical Process Control.
What you'll get in return
In return for your dedication and hard work, you’ll be rewarded with:
- Expanding your work scope and experience in integrated circuits to drive the business
- Involvement and ownership of projects in a growing industry
- Challenging yet fulfilling career in one of the market leaders in China
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1238224
Manufacturing & Production
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Sylvia Du, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Guangzhou
Unit 01,08 15/F, Agile Center,No.26 Huaxia Road, Zhujiang New Town, Tianhe District