Your new company
This is an Engineering Company with a high reputation in England. They provide an innovative and supportive working environment and actively encourage career development. Due to the company's growth and future expansion, they are looking for a R&D Engineer.
Your new role
1. Perform numerical analysis (CFD/FEA) with simulation software in R&D projects to optimize and improve existing engineering projects or products;
2. Assist the laboratory to conduct experiments, including the design and construction of the experimental bench; Participate in experimental process, experimental data processing and analysis;
3. Assist in developing new products for local or global use according to the R&D process;
4. Draw and optimize 2D/3D engineering drawings and produce manufacturing drawings, participate in engineering projects and complete the compilation of relevant project documents in the r&d process;
5. Cooperate with sales team and business development team to provide technical guidance for local project implementation.
What you'll need to succeed
1. Master degree in thermal energy and power engineering or related;
2. At least 1 year r&d project experience in related field, excellent fresh graduate is considered;
3. Familiar with CFD/FEA simulation software and engineering drawing software (Creo, Solidworks, AutoCAD, etc.);
4. Experienced in laboratory project operation, familiar with experimental data processing, error analysis, formula fitting and other related data analysis;
5. Programming experience (C/C++/C#, MATAB, Python, etc.)
6. Good command of Both Spoken and written English and Chinese;
7. Good communication skills and ability to work under pressure.
What you'll get in return
Competitive compensation and steady career development.
The opportunity to work with top teams in Steam and heat fields.
The unique work platform of close contact with industry insiders will help you to lay a solid foundation for your career.
Rapid career development with high visibility in Shanghai.
Fast-paced, open working environment; Led by experienced and well-known leaders in the industry.
What you need to do now
If you are interested in this position, please contact Clara Mu via email [Clara.Mu@hays.cn] or phone [0512-87807750] for more information.
If the job isn't suitable for you, but you're looking for a new position, please get in touch and we'll discuss your career in confidence.