Your new company
With an aggressive growth plan and the vision to become a better leader in its field, it continues to gain market share over its competitors.
Your new role
In this job you’ll be responsible for managing a growing team.
Reviewing and coordinating the workload across your team will be a constant in this position, as well as your ability to lead, develop and mentor a team.
What you'll need to succeed
· Excellent time management skills and a proven track record in establishing relationships with stakeholders
· The ability to maintain a commercial approach to every aspect of your role and lead from the front
· Be a natural leader and have the ability to work autonomously and provide guidance and mentorship for your team
What you'll get in return
· Long-term career opportunities
· Involvement and ownership of projects in a growing industry
· A competitive salary based on performance and output
· Lead and transform the strategy and future of a well-established team