Your new company
At Hays,our purpose is to "Working for your tomorrow". Whatever your ambition in your job search – we share it. We’re invested in life-long partnerships that empower both people and businesses to succeed.
Our robust relationships with employers across the world of work, the latest insights and deep industry knowledge, means we have the best roles for you, at all stages of your career journey. Because at Hays, we’re Working for your tomorrow.
Your new role
Recruitment consultant in Hays.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Proven track record of billing success within a 360 recruitment position
- Passionate about exceeded targets and reaching goals
- Commercial, innovative and ambitious
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to build rapport quickly
- Self-motivated and a strong initiative
- Knowledge of the Banking/ Financial Service market would be ideal but not essential
What you need to do now
- The backing of a Global Company, established for over 50 years
- The most comprehensive training programme in the industry
- Flexible working options
- Uncapped commission paid each month
- Incentives and rewards
- The opportunity for recognition at local, regional and national awards
- Paid charity day #HaysHelps
- Parents@hays support network
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
CV to: Catherine.firstname.lastname@example.org
Call to: 18260163384 #1227363